Published originally in lareira.net by Marta, on 17/10/2003
Baked Hake with Ham
Amount Per Serving
Calories 401 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18g 28%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Cholesterol 203mg 68%
Sodium 2018mg 84%
Potassium 1491mg 43%
Total Carbohydrates 12g 4%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 43g 86%
Vitamin A 43%
Vitamin C 55%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- In a frying pan with olive oil, fry lightly the finely minced garlic and onion
- Then add the tomatos, peeled and crushed. Cook for some minutes.
- Add the white wine and the brandy. Let cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the hake onto a oven pan, add salt and a shot glass of white wine. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add the serrano ham, cut into small cubes, to the tomato sauce and let cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the hake from the oven and spread the sauce over it.
- Bake for 5 to 7 more minutes.