Published by Marta, 4 October, 2017
Baked sea bream with red pepper
Amount Per Serving
Calories 510 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24g 37%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 13g
Cholesterol 163mg 54%
Sodium 716mg 30%
Potassium 1061mg 30%
Total Carbohydrates 6g 2%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 60g 120%
Vitamin A 38%
Vitamin C 161%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Fry lightly in olive oil the onion and pepper, both of them chopped.
- Place the onto a oven pan, with all of the oil.
- Salt the white seabream and place it over the vegetables.
- Pour 1 cup of white wine and some olive oil over the fish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, basting while cooking