Published by Marta, 30 August, 2017
Bonito with onions in wine
Amount Per Serving
Calories 340 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 14%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Cholesterol 90mg 30%
Sodium 659mg 27%
Potassium 1019mg 29%
Total Carbohydrates 8g 3%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 47g 94%
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Brown the onion, julienned, in olive oil. Salt.
- Once browned, salt the bonito, put it into the pan and sear it.
- Add the white wine and 1 bay leaf.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces, turning them over halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove from the heat and let settle for 2-3 minutes.