Published by Marta, 18 July, 2017
Baked Marinated Quails
Amount Per Serving
Calories 372 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25g 38%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 18g
Cholesterol 0.1mg 0%
Sodium 1665mg 69%
Potassium 513mg 15%
Total Carbohydrates 24g 8%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 120%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Salt the quails and place them into a pot.
- Spread over them the garlic, onion and peppers, all chopped, and the parsley.
- Add the saffron, the white wine, olive oil and vinegar. Stir.
- Let settle in the fridge for 24 hours. Stir every now and then.
- The next day preheat the oven to 200℃.
- Place the quails and a small part of the marinade onto a baking pan.
- Bake from 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry lightly the potatoes, cut into cubes, and bring the marinade into a boil.
- Add the fried potatoes to the marinade and stew all together.
- Serve the quails with the garnish of potatoes and marinade.