Published originally in lareira.net by Marta, on 25/12/2001
Amount Per Serving
Calories 542 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37g 57%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 17g
Cholesterol 248mg 83%
Sodium 210mg 9%
Potassium 686mg 20%
Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1%
Protein 50g 100%
Vitamin C 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Season the chicken with garlic salt
- Brown the cloves, filleted, in olive oil.
- Add the chicken, chopped, and brown it.
- Once browned, low the heat, cover the pan and cook until it is ready. The cooking time depends on the size of the pieces of chicken.
- Add a shot glass of white wine to deglaze the pan and let evaporate.
- The chicken can be served with fried potatoes and/or a salad.