Published by Miguel, 13 June, 2017
Amount Per Serving
Calories 869 Calories from Fat 711
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79g 122%
Saturated Fat 12g 60%
Polyunsaturated Fat 9g
Monounsaturated Fat 56g
Cholesterol 190mg 63%
Sodium 1024mg 43%
Potassium 821mg 23%
Total Carbohydrates 8g 3%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 30g 60%
Vitamin A 22%
Vitamin C 81%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Cut the octopus into pieces and place it in a deep dish.
- Mince the Welsh onion and the peppers.
- Peel the eggs, put the yolks aside, and mince the whites.
- Peel the tomatoes and chop them.
- Mix the vegetables and the egg whites together with the octopus. Add salt.
- Prepare the vinaigrette with the extra virgin olive oil, the sherry vinegar, the yolks and a pinch of salt, whisking until they are all well mixed together.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the octopus and vegetables, mix, cover and let settle in the fridge for several hours.
- Remove from the fridge at least 20 minutes before serving.