A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- WPML cookie, to remember the language of navigation on the site.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website.
- Google AdSense: cookies to track the use of the site and the behaviour of users in relation to advertising.
- YouTube: cookies and usage data
- Social networks (AddThis): each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Quick guide for the most popular browsers
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. This website can not guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.