Published originally in lareira.net by Marta, on 25/12/2001
Amount Per Serving
Calories 299 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Cholesterol 466mg 155%
Sodium 678mg 28%
Potassium 873mg 25%
Total Carbohydrates 16g 5%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 33g 66%
Vitamin A 21%
Vitamin C 78%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Cover the bottom of a pot with oil and sauté the garlic, very finely chopped, and the onion cut in julienne.
- Before they begin to take color, add the pepper, chopped in not very large pieces, and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, peeled and cut into very small cubes and, when they begin to dissolve, add the squid cleaned and cut into pieces, sautéing a little.
- Pour the white wine, just enough to almost cover it and let it cook until the squids are tender.
- Serve with chips or white rice.