Published originally in lareira.net by Marta, on 08/06/2010
White beans with ham and tomato
Amount Per Serving
Calories 412 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Cholesterol 18mg 6%
Sodium 600mg 25%
Potassium 1307mg 37%
Total Carbohydrates 36g 12%
Dietary Fiber 26g 104%
Protein 32g 64%
Vitamin A 11%
Vitamin C 14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Brown the chopped onion in oil and add the peeled and crushed tomatoes. Season.
- Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add 1 glass of wine and let the alcohol evaporate.
- Add the ham cut into pieces and the beans, already cooked.
- Let cook 2 or 3 minutes and serve.