Published by Miguel, 5 June, 2017
Amount Per Serving
Calories 632 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37g 57%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 20g
Cholesterol 170mg 57%
Sodium 8125mg 339%
Potassium 1674mg 48%
Total Carbohydrates 14g 5%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Protein 60g 120%
Vitamin A 72%
Vitamin C 340%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Place the anchovies, covered with plenty of coarse salt, into a container and let in the fridge, covered, until the next day.
- Wash the anchovies and the container to remove the salt.
- Place the anchovies into the container again, cover with water and let this way for 1 hour at least to prevent an excess of salt.
- Meanwhile, fillet the garlic and fry lightly in extra virgin olive oil.
- Chop the sweet peppers, add them to the oil and confit at medium heat.
- Drain the anchovies very well and place them on a big pan.
- Cover with the garlic and peppers.
- Pour the tomato and onions sauce covering the fish. Tha sauce must be thick because the anchovies will loose water.
- Bake for 5 minutes (200ºC)